EU and International Shipping Policy
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Glossy London is a UK business based in London, England. If you order from outside the UK you may occur custom, duty and tax fees. As a small business, unfortunately Glossy London is not able to absorb these fees and therefore not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Ordering from the UK to the EU post Brexit
- Items sent to the EU from England, Scotland and Wales are subject VAT and duties in the EU. The value of goods thresholds are detailed below
- Items valued at under €22 will remain part of the Low Value Consignment Relief (LVCR) Scheme for items sent to the EU and are not subject to VAT or duties until 1 July 2021 (subject to further extension date to be set by the EU).
- Commercial items/goods (excluding personal correspondence) sent to the EU over €22 and below €150 may be taxed at the border and may incur a customs clearance/handling fee in the receiving country.
- Commercial items/goods sent to the EU over €150 may attract VAT, customs duties and a clearance/handling fee
- The customs authorities in the destination country and the customs thresholds in place determine if charges are due on imported goods.
- The levels and thresholds of charges vary from country to country. See guidance from the European Commission.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur. We cannot guarantee Royal Mail's recommended times and cannot take responsibility if orders take longer than the days stated.